Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Stooopid Ebayer....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    00 1
    Won auction June 11 and still tapping toe [img]confused.gif[/img]
    A seagull with a wing deformity can circumnavigate the globe in less time than this shipping !!!

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ July 10, 2004 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Dolphinstardust ]</font></font>

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 10, 2004 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Dolphinstardust ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    weak sauce. Well, at least you'll have some decent figures when they show up. That mecha hulk is pretty cool

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it'll be a friggin month tommorrow [img]tongue.gif[/img] There has to be a recourse for this ? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sucks. I'm still waiting on some stuff I won from Toyrocket.com on June 10th. They swear it's on the way.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dolphinstardust:
    it'll be a friggin month tommorrow [img]tongue.gif[/img] There has to be a recourse for this ? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The recourse is that you get your positive feedback from the seller first (after all you paid first) and then you leave a neutral or negative feedback and say he's slow as Christmas for shipping.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I don't even want to think about e-bay..I've awakened the last two mornings to discover I was sniped out of a Spawn Jacket and two seperate
    Easterling figures. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hell I not too long ago got ripped off on a spawn tile I paid for. its a major battle trying to win the fight. I infact take it that I lost even after contacting ebay and the bitch numerous times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •